NewsLocal News


Fire hits Billings fourplex

Posted at 6:32 AM, Feb 21, 2020
and last updated 2020-02-21 12:13:07-05

Update 7:35 a.m.

The fire at a Billings fourplex was caused by combustibles on a stove top that was left on, fire officials said.

The fire at 2212 Monad Rd. #1 caused an estimated $60,000 in damages and loss. The fire caused heavy damage to the kitchen and heavy damage throughout the unit.

No one was injured.


BILLINGS - Billings firefighters were called to the 2200 block of Monad Road just after 4 a.m. Friday.

Flames took off in the kitchen and reportedly engulfed some of the interior.

Firefighters were able to put the fire out shortly after 4:30 a.m.

Officials were still assessing the damage.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.