NewsLocal News

Actions

Child sets bed on fire causing $20,000 in damage to Billings home

KTVQ-Default-Image-1280x720.png
Posted at 5:11 AM, Nov 20, 2019
and last updated 2019-11-20 13:27:24-05

BILLINGS - A child playing with fire set a blaze that caused $20,000 in damages to a Billings residence early Wednesday.

Billings fire officials said the fire at 22 7th St. W. was reported at about 2:30 a.m.

Authorities determined a boy playing with fire accidentally caught his bed on fire, according to a press release from the Billings Fire Department.

No injuries were reported.