BILLINGS - The Billings Fire Department responded to a house fire shortly before 3:30 a.m. Tuesday at 1754 Lake Elmo Drive.
The fire was at the back of the house and the attic. Flames and heavy smoke could be seen coming from the structure.
A neighbor was using a garden hose to try and keep fire from spreading to his garage.
Reports indicate all the occupants got out safely.
NorthWestern Energy was called in to shut down electricity to the house, which appears to be a total loss.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.