NewsLocal News


One dies in Billings house fire

Posted at 5:00 AM, Oct 22, 2018
and last updated 2019-07-17 14:51:21-04

BILLINGS – One person died in a house fire Saturday night, according to the Billings Fire Department.

The fire was reported at 2202 2nd Ave. N. at 11:47 p.m.

Deputy Fire Marshal Andrew McLain said the cause of the fire was ruled accidental.

He also reports there was an estimated $6,000 in damages to the kitchen and attic, with moderate smoke damage throughout the home.

The fire victim’s name has not been released by the Yellowstone County Coroner.