Montana added 200 new COVID-19 cases to its total on the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map on Sunday, bringing the state's cumulative total to more than 12,000 cases.
A complete list of new cases reported by county is below.
Note: Numbers reported by the state each day may differ from those reported by county public health departments due to periodic lag times in reporting data to the state. MTN News counts the updated data individual counties report throughout a given day.
- TOTAL CASES & RECOVERIES: Montana now reports 12,107 cumulative cases statewide, with 8,779 people recovered.
- HOSPITALIZATIONS: The state reports 148 active hospitalizations, 687 total hospitalizations.
- ACTIVE CASES: The state reports there are currently 3,155 active COVID-19 cases in Montana.
- TESTING: The number of tests increased by 1,022 over the previous 24-hour reporting period, for a new cumulative state-wide total of 330,307.
- DEATHS: The cumulative number of deaths in Montana is at 173, an increase of two since Saturday.
One additional death each was listed on the map for both Yellowstone and Rosebud counties.