Montana added 100 new COVID-19 cases to its total on the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map on Sunday.
A complete list of new cases reported by county is below.
Note: Numbers reported by the state each day may differ from those reported by county public health departments due to periodic lag times in reporting data to the state. MTN News counts the updated data individual counties report throughout a given day.
- TOTAL CASES & RECOVERIES: Montana now reports 8,264 cumulative cases statewide, with 6,243 people recovered.
- HOSPITALIZATIONS: The state reports 156 active hospitalizations, 486 total hospitalizations.
- ACTIVE CASES: The state reports there are currently 1,904 active COVID-19 cases in Montana.
- TESTING: The number of tests increased by 976 over the previous 24-hour reporting period, for a new cumulative state-wide total of 262,026.
- DEATHS: The cumulative number of deaths in Montana stands at 117.
Governor Steve Bullock announced a statewide directive requiring face coverings/masks in Montana on July 15. The directive applies to counties that have four or more active cases of COVID-19.
The directive requires that masks be used in most indoor settings and where social distancing cannot be maintained. Bullock said businesses will have the right to deny entry of anyone not wearing a mask.
Click here to read the full text of the face-covering/mask directive.
Counties Reporting New Cases
Yellowstone County Cases
2,284 Total | 45 New | 781 Active
Rosebud County Cases
355 Total | 18 New | 218 Active
Big Horn County Cases
727 Total | 13 New | 135 Active
Flathead County Cases
684 Total | 6 New | 149 Active
Gallatin County Cases
1,111 Total | 6 New | 37 Active
Silver Bow County Cases
131 Total | 4 New | 22 Active
Cascade County Cases
373 Total | 1 New | 174 Active
Dawson County Cases
52 Total | 1 New | 12 Active
Fallon County Cases
4 Total | 1 New | 1 Active
Liberty County Cases
8 Total | 1 New | 4 Active
Lincoln County Cases
93 Total | 1 New | 4 Active
Missoula County Cases
445 Total | 1 New | 36 Active
Richland County Cases
64 Total | 1 New | 5 Active
Roosevelt County Cases
62 Total | 1 New | 27 Active