Billings School District 2 officials say tonight’s expected snow will likely delay buses Friday morning and could force alternate routes.
These are the alternate bus routes for Billings schools:
- Rehberg Ranch – All bus stops in Rehberg Ranch would be moved to the following alternate bus stop: Rifle Creek Trail @ Iron Horse Trail
- Yellowstone Country Club/Augusta Ranch – All bus stops in Yellowstone Country Club and Augusta Ranch (including Sam Snead Trail) would have the following alternate bus stop: 54th St. W. @ Bobby Jones at the Yellowstone Family Park
- Hidden Lake Subdivision, including Lorraine St. and all side streets that feed into Lorraine St., would have the following alternate bus stop: Hwy 87 N. @ Lorraine St.
- Becraft Lane/Noblewood Dr. (Lockwood) – All bus stops located south of Old Hardin Road between Becraft Lane and Noblewood Drive would have the following alternate bus stop: Becraft Lane @ Enfield Dr.
- Interlachen Dr. In the Heights area. The alternate stop will be Lakewood at Interlachen.
- Any streets that go north from Rimrock Rd. The alternate stops will be the intersection of that particular street with Rimrock Rd. Buses CANNOT travel onto those streets when there this excessive snow and ice.