News - Weather More News - Weather

1 day 20 minutes ago

Chance of snow for Christmas Eve

Mild weather is in store for south central Montana as we hit the first day of winter this weekend. The forecast for Billings: Today mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Tonight a slight chance of snow showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 36 by 5am. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday scattered showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday night scattered rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Monday a chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind 16 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Monday night a 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Tuesday mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Tuesday night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday night snow likely. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 32 by 1am. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day snow likely. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.




Top Videos

1 2 3 4