HELENA — Here are the latest statistics for Montana COVID-19 cases from the Montana Department of Health and Human Services
Reported COVID-19 Cases in Montana
Individuals monitored by public health
- Individuals who have completed monitoring process
- Individuals who remain under monitoring
Persons tested for COVID-19 by MTPHL**
- Persons with negative results
- Persons with positive results
*One case reported to date is a part time Montana resident with no documented exposures or close contacts in Montana, and was not tested in Montana..
**Testing numbers include only those tested at the Montana Public Health Laboratory and/or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Persons tested includes:
- those who have symptoms of concern AND may have traveled to an area experiencing community transmission, OR
- are symptomatic and a close contact to a known or suspected case in the past 14 days, OR
- are exhibiting symptoms of a compatible illness without other cause after medical examination.
Patients tested may not have been under monitoring at the time of testing.