The annual Montana Millionaire from the Montana Lottery returns on Nov. 1. This year there will be three $1 million grand prizes and an additional 100,000 tickets will be sold.
Last year's tickets sold out after only 29 hours.
Tickets this year go on sale on Nov. 1 at 5:30 a.m. at most convenience stores, gas stations, and other Montana Lottery retailers.
There will be 380,000 tickets sold at $20 each.
There will be two Early Bird prizes; one for $25,000 drawn on Friday, Nov. 24; and one for $100,000 drawn on Friday, Dec. 15.
There will be a total of 4,100 “instant win” tickets worth either $100 or $500 each.
The grand prize drawing for the three $1 million prizes will be on Tuesday, Dec. 26.
Last year’s two grand prize tickets were sold in Great Falls and Butte.
Previous winners of the Montana Millionaire grand prize are:
- 2020: Megan Thorstenson, Butte
- 2019: Casey Petero, Columbia Falls
- 2018: Richard Mai, Billings
- 2017: Amy Lambert, Butte
- 2016: Daniel Thompson, Great Falls
- 2015: Jack Barisich, Winnett
- 2014: Jeffrey Fallang, East Helena
- 2013: Russell Miller, Columbia Falls
- 2012: Sam Polesky, Laurel
- 2011: Vern & Mara Wallace, Billings
- 2010: William Morse, Billings
- 2009: Dana Delguerra, Great Falls
- 2008: Mike & Carole McGivern, Butte
- 2007: Gary & BJ Klipstein, Billings
Due to a change in legislation, the Montana Lottery is no longer allowed to release names of Montana Millionaire winners unless they have given consent.