BILLINGS — It's less than two weeks before the first day of school, and for some, it's time for back-to-school immunizations.
To handle that load, RiverStone Health will offer special hours.
Montana requires students to have several vaccinations:
- Haemophilus influenza Type B (Hib)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (DTaP/Tdap)
- Polio (IPV or OPV)
- Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (chickenpox) (Var)
Parents will have a chance to bring children to the clinic at its normal hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
RiverStone is adding temporary hours on Tuesday and Thursday.
Starting on Monday, Aug. 12, the hours are:
- Mondays, August 12 and 19: 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, August 13 and 20: 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, August 14 and 21: 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
RiverStone returns to its normal hours on Monday, Aug. 26.
RiverSstone Health is located at 123 S. 27th Str. and the immunizaton clinic is at the Lil Anderson Center.
More information on vaccines and doses is on the Department of Public Health and Human Services website.