The Downtown Billings Alliance and Valley Credit Union have announced the full lineup of bands and venues for the 2019 Alive After 5 summer concert series.
The eight-week event will run each Thursday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. beginning June 6 and finishing Aug. 1.
Rock group Kicking Karma will present their Monsters of Rock Tribute to kick off the series this Thursday at Pub Station on 2502 First Ave. N.
Other dates, venues, and acts include:
- June 13 – Daisy Dukes – Exit 53
- June 20 – Uberbrew – Cole and the Thornes
- June 27 – Hooligan’s Sports Bar – Tim Montana
- July 11 – Montana Brewing Co. – El Wencho
- July 18 – Tiny’s Tavern – Arterial Drive
- July 25 – Walker’s – John Roberts y Pan Blanco
- Aug. 1 – McCormick Café – Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band
The series will pause to observe Independence Day on July 4.
While admission is free, concertgoers 21 and older wishing to purchase adult beverages must buy a $2 wristband. Music and vendors will be present at all events, and in a brand-new addition, attendees will have the option to purchase a Valley Credit Union V.I.P. Area wristband, granting access to a special area with chairs, tables, and convenient access to nearby event bar locations.
Limited in number, the wristbands will be available weekly for pre-purchase at the DBA office at 116 N. 29th St., or by calling (406) 294-5060 each Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Additionally, attendees can purchase the bands on a first come, first served basis on-site at Alive After 5 sites.
For more information, you can visit downtownbillings.com/aa5/.
Story by Austin Amestoy, Q2 News