NewsLocal News


Update: 3 injured in Billings house fire

Posted at 9:16 AM, Jun 03, 2019
and last updated 2019-07-17 14:48:59-04

Update 6:29 p.m. Three people were injured in the fire at 824 Miles Ave. in Billings Monday morning.

The fire gutted a basement bedroom and hallway and caused major smoke damage throughout the home, Billings Assistant Fire Marshal Bill Tatum said in a news release.

One person was taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation, while the other two were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, according to Tatum.

The fire caused $80,000 in damage.

BILLINGS – Crews from the Billings Fire Department were battling a house fire at 824 Miles Ave. on Monday morning.

One male and one female were receiving oxygen and medical attention from paramedics.

Smoke could be seen venting out of the house from both upstairs and basement windows.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.