BILLINGS – Hopefully you have already purchased your ticket for the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway because as of Saturday afternoon, they are sold out.
So far $650,000 has been raised for St. Jude.
Please remember that the Open Houses will continue through May 4, and just for visiting the St. Jude Dream Home Open House, you can register to win a $10,000 home makeover package at Ferguson Enterprises.
Open Houses are Saturdays from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Sundays from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Facts at a Glance
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Our mission is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped increase the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 to more than 80 percent since we opened more than 50 years ago. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares our discoveries, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands of more children.
- St. Jude conducts more clinical trials for childhood cancer than anyone else.
- St. Jude is where doctors often send their toughest cases because St. Jude has the world’s best survival rates for some of the most aggressive forms of childhood cancer.
- St. Jude treats children from all 50 states and around the world.
- Because a majority of St. Jude funding comes from generous donors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most—saving kids regardless of their financial situation.