In light of all of the school closures put in place Sunday, Billings Clinic is offering an option for essential health care employees who have had little time to prepare for finding childcare.
The services will be available starting Monday, March 16 and are offered throughout the employee's shift, with hours of operation being 5:45 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Essential employees consist of Billings Clinic, St. Vincent Healthcare, Riverstone Health, and first responders with school aged children, 5 and above.
The Billings Public Library will be closed to the public to be made available for this service.
The care will be staffed by Billings Clinic employees, and requires the following:
- A health screening will be conducted each day for each child and staff member.
- Sick children will not be admitted, including any children who have had a fever in the last 24 hours.
- Social distancing and proper hygiene will be incorporated.
- Parents should bring children through the south entrance, adjacent to the parking lot.
- Parents will be required to show identification, including a name badge from their employer.
- No unauthorized members of the public will be allowed to enter the building.
- Parents should send meals, snacks, and a water bottle with labels for each child.