BILLINGS – The sun is out, and the schedule is set for the summer’s Alive After 5 concerts in downtown Billings.
The concert series will open with Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band on Thursday, June 7 from 5 p.m to 8 p.m. at the Pub Station,2502 First Ave. N.
Alive After 5 takes place Thursday evenings from June 7 through Aug. 30, with a break on July 5 for Independence Day.
Each concert is at a different downtown venue, ranging from local favorites to national touring bands.
Admission is free, but there’s a $2 charge for an alcohol wrist band.
Here’s the full line-up:
- June 7 Pub Station, Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band
- June 14 Commons 1882, Exit 53
- June 21 Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill, The Hellroaring
- June 28 Hooligan’s Sportsbar, Bucky Beaver Ground Grippers
- July 12 Walker’s Grill, John Roberts y Pan Blanco
- July 19 Montana Brewing Co., The Wench July 26 Tiny’s Tavern Yabba Griffith
- Aug. 2 Café Italia, Carolyn Wonderland
- Aug. 9 Wild Ginger, Brickhouse Band
- Aug.16 Don Luis, Dirty Power
- Aug. 23 Pita Pit, Not Your Boyfriend’s Band
- Aug. 30 Northern Hotel, The Midlife Chryslers