Quantcast

Unattended stove causes grease fire in Billings home - KTVQ.com | Q2 | Continuous News Coverage | Billings, MT

Unattended stove causes grease fire in Billings home

Posted: Updated:
BILLINGS -

The Billings Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 635 Terry Ave. at 4:47 a.m. on Saturday.

A pot of hot grease had been left unattended on a stove when it ignited.

It spread to the microwave and cupboards above the stove.

Both occupants and their pets exited the home safely.

The fire damaged the kitchen and caused smoke damage throughout the home.

It caused $100,000 worth of damages but the property and contents were insured.

The fire was ruled as accidental.

Top Trending Videos

WEATHER
Powered by Frankly

© KTVQ.com 2017, KTVQ.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?