Good Vibrations Contest Rules
Complete Entry form to win a Free Car Starter
EXPLANATION OF CONTEST RULES
1. This contest is sponsored by “KTVQ.com" and is subject to these Official Contest Rules.
2. No purchase is necessary. Contest is open to U.S. Residents who are at least 18 years of age. To enter the Contest, contestants (hereinafter the "Contestant or Contestants") register at “KTVQ.com" contest page and complete the associated entry form for a chance to win.
One entry per person must be completed before midnight on December 23rd, 2015. All contestants understand that by entering contest they are opting into “station" email database alert list AND entering into the sweepstakes.
3. The winners will be randomly selected from the registrants subject to these Official Contest Rules. One winner per prize will be selected and notified via email.
That randomly selected winner will have 7 days to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days, “KTVQ" reserves the right to randomly draw another name from the registrants. The winner will redeem their prize by picking the item up from Good Vibrations. Identification must be provided upon redemption of prizes. Sponsors and associated prizes include (but may not be limited to the following in the event that additional contest sponsors join the contest in progress): Free Car Starter
1. The winners will be notified by email by “KTVQ". “KTVQ" shall not be responsible for failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of email difficulties.
2. As a condition to being eligible to enter the Contest, or to receive any prize, all Contestants are by their entries submitted, subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules as well as the statements contained in the entry form itself. As a condition to being awarded a contest prize, the winners must execute a written release of “KTVQ" from any and all liability arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the prizes. (See "Agreements & Releases" below.)
3. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, levied on the receipt of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes are not transferable to third parties nor can they be resold, Exchanged, or redeemable for cash unless expressly noted on the prize voucher by the sponsor.
4. All decisions of “KTVQ" are final.
5. Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are in the sole discretion of “KTVQ" and are final.
6. Winners must show proof of identification and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
7. Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Contest Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by “KTVQ". “KTVQ" reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
8. No Contestant and no member of the Contestant's immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of “KTVQ and KTVQ" or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
9. All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the decency rules established by the FCC and by “KTVQ" and shall not have been convicted of a felony of any kind.
10. Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of “KTVQ" or "Latte Central," nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from “KTVQ" or "Good Vibrations" of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.
11. Contestants, by registering, will receive follow up e-mails and future offers from “KTVQ" and "Good Vibrations." The option to continue or not continue receiving or not receiving offer e-mails is the sole discretion of the contestant and has no bearing on their chance to win the sponsor prizes. Offer e-mails include “opt-out" instructions.