Continuous News

Dec 23, 2012 1:48 PM by Q2 News Staff

Shed damaged by fire in Billings heights

BILLINGS - Fire destroyed a shed, Sunday morning in the heights.

The Billings Fire Department responded to 322 Nash Lane, at 8:36 am.

Assistant Fire Marshal Bill Tatum says fire gutted a 12 foot by 30 foot outbuilding, behind the home.

Tatum says a small propane stove used for heat ignited combustibles. The person in the building tried to put out the fire, but had to leave because of the smoke.

Tatum says the person suffered minor smoke inhalation, but refused treatment.

The fire caused about $15,000 worth of damage.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular