Apr 25, 2012 7:00 AM
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES -
Text-2-Win 2 tickets to see Zoo Montana's WinterFest: Featuring Dennis Quaid & The Sharks + A Year Supply of Pepsi.
EXPLANATION OF CONTEST RULES
1. This Text-to-Win contest is sponsored by KTVQ Television ("Q2")and is subject to these Official Contest Rules.
2. No purchase is necessary. Contest is open to U.S. Residents who are at least 18 years of age. To enter the Contest, contestants (hereinafter the "Contestant or Contestants") register for future Q2DEALS mobile alerts and for a chance to win a Pair of Tickets to See Zoo Montana's WinterFest: Featuring Dennis Quaid & The Sharks and a one year supply of Pepsi, by texting in the word "CONCERT" to 95730 from 5:00AM on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 through 8:30AM on Friday April, 27, 2012. Message and data rates may apply. Check your wireless plan. One entry per person will be accepted. All contestants understand that by entering contest they are opting into Q2DEALS mobile alert list AND entering into the sweepstakes.
3. Free entry method available at www.vibescm.com/amoe. Contestants utilizing free entry method must provide contest short code: 95730, contest keyword: CONCERT, Contestant's name, and phone number.
4. All winners will be randomly selected from the registrants subject to these Official Contest Rules. Two Grand prize winners will be selected and notified via phone on Friday, April 27, 2012 that he/she is a Grand prize winner of 2 Orchestra seating tickets for Zoo Montana's WinterFest: Featuring Dennis Quiad & The Sharks + a 1 year supply of Pepsi. The randomly selected winners will have until 5pm Friday, April 27, 2012 to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize by 5pm 4/27/12, KTVQ reserves the right to randomly draw another name from the sweepstakes registrants. The Grand prize value is $414. The Grand prize includes 2 Orchestra seats to Zoo Montana's WinterFest concert: Featuring Dennis Quaid & The Sharks, Saturday April 28, 2012 starting at 7pm, held at The Babcock Theater (valued at $270) & A one year supply of Pepsi vouchers (valued at $144). The winner(s) will be given the option to redeem their concert tickets at KTVQ's Station, 3203 3rd Avenue North, Billings, MT 59101 before 5pm on Friday, April 27, 2012 or to have their tickets placed under their name at Babcock Theater's Will Call. Winners can redeem their 1 year's worth of Pepsi vouchers at KTVQ's Station during business hours, 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday. Identification must be provided upon redemption of prizes.
1. The winners will be notified by telephone by KTVQ. KTVQ shall not be responsible for failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of telephone difficulties.
2. As a condition to being eligible to enter the Contest, or to receive any prize, all Contestants are by their entries submitted, subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules as well as the statements contained in the entry form itself. As a condition to being awarded a contest prize, the winners must execute a written release of KTVQ from any and all liability arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the prizes. (See "Agreements & Releases" below.)
3. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, levied on the receipt of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes are not transferable to third parties nor can they be resold, exchanged, or redeemable for cash.
4. All decisions of KTVQ are final.
5. Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are in the sole discretion of KTVQ and are final.
6. Winners must show proof of identification and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
7. Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Contest Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by KTVQ. KTVQ reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
8. No Contestant and no member of the Contestant's immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of KTVQ or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
9. All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the decency rules established by the FCC and by KTVQ and shall not have been convicted of a felony of any kind.
10. Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of KTVQ, nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from KTVQ of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.
11. Contestants, by registering, will receive a follow up text message to opt them in to the Q2DEALS database to receive future text alerts with Special offers KTVQ and their sponsors. The option to join or not join is the sole discretion of the contestant and has no bearing on their chance to win the monthly prizes. If the contestant chooses to sign up for future Q2DEALS alerts, the option to remove their phone number from the alerts is available by texting STOP at the end of each alert.
4 hours ago