Posted: Oct 15, 2012 4:21 PM
Updated: Oct 15, 2012 4:27 PM
EXPLANATION OF CONTEST RULES
1. Sponsored by KTVQ Television ("Q2") and the Nile Rodeo this Text-to-Win contest is subject to the following Official Contest Rules.
2. No purchase is necessary. Contest is open to U.S. Residents who are at least 18 years of age. To enter the Contest, contestants (hereinafter the "Contestant or Contestants") register for future NILE mobile alerts and for a chance to win 2 Tickets to the Nile Rodeo, by texting in the word "RODEO" to 95730 from 12:00PM on 10/15/12 through 12:00PM on 10/18/12 Message and data rates may apply. Check your wireless plan. One entry per person will be accepted. All contestants understand that by entering contest they are opting into NILE mobile alert list AND entering into the sweepstakes.
3. Free entry method available at www.vibescm.com/amoe. Contestants utilizing free entry method must provide contest short code: 95730, contest keyword: RODEO, Contestant's name, and phone number.
4. All winners will be randomly selected from the registrants subject to these Official Contest Rules. 5 Grand prize winners will be selected and notified via phone on 10/18/12 that he/she is the Grand prize winner of two tickets to the Nile Rodeo. The randomly selected winners will have 24 hours to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within 24 hours, KTVQ reserves the right to randomly draw another name from the sweepstakes registrants. The Grand prize of 2 tickets is valued at $70. The winner will redeem their prize at KTVQ's Station, 3203 3rd Avenue North, Billings, MT 59101. Identification must be provided upon redemption of prizes.
1. The winner will be notified by telephone by KTVQ. KTVQ shall not be responsible for failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of telephone difficulties.
2. As a condition to being eligible to enter the Contest, or to receive any prize, all Contestants are by their entries submitted, subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules as well as the statements contained in the entry form itself. As a condition to being awarded a contest prize, the winners must execute a written release of KTVQ from any and all liability arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the prizes. (See "Agreements & Releases" below.)
3. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, levied on the receipt of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes are not transferable to third parties nor can they be resold, exchanged, or redeemable for cash.
4. All decisions of KTVQ are final.
5. Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are in the sole discretion of KTVQ and are final.
6. Winner must show proof of identification and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
7. Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Contest Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by KTVQ. KTVQ reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
8. No Contestant and no member of the Contestant's immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of KTVQ or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
9. All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the decency rules established by the FCC and by KTVQ and shall not have been convicted of a felony of any kind.
10. Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of KTVQ, nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from KTVQ of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.
11. Contestants, by registering, will receive a follow up text message to opt them in to the NILE database to receive future text alerts with Special offers the NILE and their sponsors. The option to join or not join is the sole discretion of the contestant and has no bearing on their chance to win the monthly prizes. If the contestant chooses to sign up for future NILE alerts, the option to remove their phone number from the alerts is available by texting STOP at the end of each alert.