Feb 9, 2013 4:29 PM by Q2 News
COLUMBUS- Stillwater County Sheriff and Coroner Cliff Brophy has identified the man killed in a structure fire in Nye, Montana on February 7th.
Brophy released that Robert N. Noyes of Nye was killed by an accidental fire in his home Thursday morning.
The Stillwater County Sheriff's Office and area fire departments were dispatched to Noyes' home when a neighbor called in a structure fire shortly before 6 a.m. on Thursday.
When emergency responders arrived at the home, they found Noyes body inside the residence.
Brophy says that Noyes died of accidental smoke inhalation.
Brophy also released that the origin of the fire was also accidental-and began near a wood stove in the home.
No one else was in the house at the time of the fire.
It is believed Noyes lived alone.
14 hours ago