Continuous News

Nov 23, 2012 6:40 PM by Q2 News

Garage fire in Billings destroys collectible car

UPDATE- The Billings Fire Department says a garage fire on Cook Avenue in Billings was caused by a burner on an electric stove.

The fire caused $50,000 to the interior of a detached garage and the contents within-which a neighbor says included a classic collectible car.

No one was injured in the fire and the property is insured.

BILLINGS- A garage caught fire in Billings late Friday morning, destroying a collectible car.

The garage went up in flames shortly after 11a.m. on 1711 Cook Avenue.

No one was injured in the fire, which completely destroyed the garage--which a neighbor says housed a collectible car.

No word yet on the cause of the fire, although a neighbor who called in the fire said they had heard the fire started due to a faulty garage opener.

We'll have more information on this fire as it becomes available.

»Comments

More News

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular