Posted: Sep 13, 2012 8:04 AM by Q2 News
Updated: Sep 13, 2012 8:29 AM
BILLINGS- An electrical failure is to blame for an overnight garage fire in west Billings.
The Billings Fire Department responded to 2217 Canyon Drive shortly before 2 a.m. on Thursday morning where crews extinguished a fire burning in the home's garage.
The fire department says the home was occupied, but there were no injuries.
The interior of the garage suffered major fire damage along the east wall and ceiling.
The rest of the garage had heat and smoke damage as well.
The fire department is estimating the damages and content loss to the garage at $3,000.
The contents inside the garage were not insured.