Posted: Nov 13, 2012 5:52 AM by Paul Humphrey - Q2 News
Updated: Nov 13, 2012 11:08 AM
BILLINGS - A downtown Billings hotel has been evacuated after a fire broke out in a second story guest room.
Shortly before 5:10 a.m. the Billings Fire Department was called to the Bourbon Street Hotel located at 3314 1st Avenue North. Upon arrival firefighters found a second floor room engulfed in fire with flames pouring out of a window.
Billings Police evacuated the hotel as firefighters battle the blaze.
KTVQ will provide more information as it is available.