Posted 8:16 PM 12/7/2013 by Q2 News Staff
BILLINGS - A house fire in west Billings Friday night claimed the life of one person.
Assistant Fire Marshal Bill Tatum says it happened at 2926 Cook Avenue, a little after 7 pm.
Tatum says the fire damaged a basement bedroom and caused minor smoke damage in the rest of the basement.
The fire caused about $15,000 worth of damage.
No other details have been released by the Billings Fire Department.
Posted 9:35 AM 12/6/2013 by MTN News
BELGRADE - Emergency crews responded to a garage fire in Belgrade on Thursday morning and arrived to find the structure completely engulfed.
Fire crews from Central Valley Fire District were able to contain the fire to the garage, keeping it from spreading to the attached (More)
Posted 5:36 PM 12/5/2013 by Victoria Fregoso - Q2 News
BILLINGS - We're well into the winter season which means people are looking for ways to keep their homes warm.
The Billings Fire Department responded to more than 50 structure fires over a span of three months last winter.
To cut that number down, the fire (More)